Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Family Vacation - Day 4 (Genting)


Sunrise taken by mommy
 

Breakfast at Hotel Genting Grand
(because everyone doesn't like our hotel's complimentary food court breakfast)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Goofing around at our hotel lobby while waiting for daddy to deliver breakfast to Jeremy who was unwell.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Spent S$90 on these machines.
Singapore's is more expensive, plus it was kor kor and my birthday. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Refilled and reboot.
 

The first hotel in Genting
 
 

Daddy and mommy queued in the cold for half an hour. Grandma, two kor kor-s and me were sitting in a warm cafe 😝
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Complimentary desserts
Yu Zu (柚子) smoothie
 
 
 

Happy birthday to kor kor!
Cheers!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

More donuts 💕
 
 
 
 
 
 

Waiting impatiently outside our room
 
 
 

A surprise from Aunty Cera
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

Lovely cards from Jeremy kor kor
 
 

Aunty Cera and grandma's presents for kor kor. (I received my Ang Bao from grandma the day before)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

"I want to go in too…"
 

"How much longer do I have to wait?…"
 

Note from mommy: Sudden loud noises and flashing lights might trigger Ryden's meltdown.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

My turn to play!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I've always wanted to try this. 
Today, I'm finally tall enough!
 
 
 
 

I was getting distressed by the sounds and lights, we had to leave after just one play.

Simple dinner
 
 
 

 
 

We lost our way while looking for this pop up store. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Light supper
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

It's very rare that kor kor allowed mommy to take his pictures willingly. Mommy grabbed this chance without hesitation.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment