Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Bangkok - Day 5


I have all except 
Pikachu and Totodile
 
 
 
 

Erawan Shrine
(Four face Buddha)
 
 
  
 

Donation
 
 
 

Daddy was craving for this stir-fried rice noodle dish - Phad Thai
 
 

2nd largest Starbucks in the world at
Central World shopping plaza
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Kor kor's name in Thai
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 

I was a little upset that my pikachu bath bomb was gone in 10 seconds, so kor kor surprised me with a bigger bath bomb. The water turned black because of the charcoal bath bomb. Kor kor chose it simply because the black ball looked cool.

 
 
 
 
 
 
  
  
  
 

Diy chocolate bought from 7-11
 
 
 
  
  
 
   

Late dinner
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
  

Showing off my new interacting shirt. When the colorful sequins were rubbed upwards, it showed Luigi. When rubbed downwards, it showed Mario.
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment